JuvedermELEGANCE MEDICAL AESTHETICS
JUVÉDERM® injectable Filler is used to give volume and create contours on the face where they are needed or where the volume has disappeared with age. These products are temporary and non-surgical and can result in a younger, refreshed, and revitalized appearance. Our clinic uses only the top-rated and best hyaluronic products available in Canada today, such as Juvederm Voluma, Volbella and Volift, and Belotero. All of these dermal fillers have an excellent safety record and are approved by Health Canada. Best of all, you can see visible, natural-looking results instantly after your treatment, so you can enjoy your revitalized look right away
Common Filler Services:
Non-surgical Nose Job
Eye Troughs (Tired Eyes)
Facial Contouring (i.e., cheeks, jawline, and chin)
Who is a candidate for Juvederm facial contouring?
If you have concerns about any of the following, then you may be a good candidate for an injectable filler treatment:
- Deep lines in your forehead
- Bump in the nose (non-surgical rhinoplasty)
- Deep lines between your eyebrows (frown lines)
- Wrinkles and lines around your eyes
- Hollow and depressed areas around your eyes (tear troughs)
- Deep lines around your mouth and the corners of your lips (Marionette Lines)
- Deep nasolabial folds and lines
- Jowls or irregular jaw contour
- Small or deflated lips (Lip Enhancement and Volume Augmentation)
- A loss of cheek volume (Malar Enhancement)
- A small or undefined chin (Chin Augmentation)
- An aged appearance to your hands (prominent veins and tendons)
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a skin smoother that helps moisturize surface cells. It is a type of sugar (polysaccharide) that is found between the skin cells of the body which retain water. Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000 times its own weight which is why skin enriched with hyaluronic acid helps the skin look so young and fresh.
What is the recovery time?
One of the many benefits of JUVÉDERM® is the minimal downtime involved after your treatment. Most people can resume normal activities immediately. Our staff will advise you on your aftercare. You may be advised not to wear make-up for up to 12 hours. You may also be told to avoid direct manipulation/massage of the area, as well as avoid direct sunlight, exercise, alcohol, and blood thinners for 24 hours after treatment (to decrease risk of bruising).
Is the treatment reversible?
JUVÉDERM® is made from a naturally occurring substance in your body. The treatment is reversible – we offer an injectable that can dissolve the filler if you are unhappy with the results and wish to return to your pre-filler state.
What is the cost?
The cost of our JUVÉDERM® fillers is determined by the amount of product used.
1/2 syringe: $299
Full syringe: $599
Check out our combined/promotional pricing!