JuvedermELEGANCE MEDICAL AESTHETICS
Common Filler Services:
Non-surgical Nose Job
Eye Troughs (Tired Eyes)
Facial Contouring (i.e., cheeks, jawline, and chin)
Who is a candidate for Juvederm facial contouring?
- Deep lines in your forehead
- Bump in the nose (non-surgical rhinoplasty)
- Deep lines between your eyebrows (frown lines)
- Wrinkles and lines around your eyes
- Hollow and depressed areas around your eyes (tear troughs)
- Deep lines around your mouth and the corners of your lips (Marionette Lines)
- Deep nasolabial folds and lines
- Jowls or irregular jaw contour
- Small or deflated lips (Lip Enhancement and Volume Augmentation)
- A loss of cheek volume (Malar Enhancement)
- A small or undefined chin (Chin Augmentation)
- An aged appearance to your hands (prominent veins and tendons)
What is hyaluronic acid?
What is the recovery time?
Is the treatment reversible?
What is the cost?
The cost of our JUVÉDERM® fillers is determined by the amount of product used.
Pricing starts at $299 for a 1/2 syringe.
Check out our combined/promotional pricing!