JuvedermELEGANCE MEDICAL AESTHETICS
JUVÉDERM® filler is used to give volume and create contours on the face where they are needed or where the volume has disappeared with age. This service is non-surgical and can result in a younger, refreshed, and revitalized appearance with little downtime. Our clinic uses only the top-rated and best hyaluronic products available in Canada today, such as Juvederm Voluma, Volbella and Volift, Volux and Belotero. All of these dermal fillers have an excellent safety record and are approved by Health Canada. Best of all, you can see visible, natural-looking results instantly after your treatment, so you can enjoy your new look right away! These products slowly dissolve over time and are expected to last at their optimal results between 12 – 15 months. Most people experience enhanced volume in the treated area for years before the filler has completely dissolved, resulting in less filler needed to maintain the result.
Common Filler Services:
Facial Rejuvenation (specially tailored to your face)
Eye Troughs (Tired Eyes)
Facial Contouring (i.e., cheeks, jawline, and chin)
The photos below are of clients of Elegance Medical Aesthetics who kindly agreed to allow us to share their results. Please do not copy without permission.
Who is a candidate for Juvederm facial contouring?
- Deep lines in your forehead
- Bump in the nose (non-surgical rhinoplasty)
- Deep lines between your eyebrows (frown lines)
- Wrinkles and lines around your eyes
- Hollow and depressed areas around your eyes (tear troughs)
- Deep lines around your mouth and the corners of your lips (Marionette Lines)
- Deep nasolabial folds and lines
- Jowls or irregular jaw contour
- Small or deflated lips (Lip Enhancement and Volume Augmentation)
- A loss of cheek volume (Malar Enhancement)
- A small or undefined chin (Chin Augmentation)
- An aged appearance to your hands (prominent veins and tendons)
What is hyaluronic acid filler?
What is the recovery time?
Is the treatment painful?
One of the many benefits of JUVÉDERM® is the added lidocaine within the filler product that helps to create a more pleasant experience. Most of our clients describe it to be a very tolerable treatment. The pain of the treatment will vary depending on the area being treated. We also have topical numbing available to help with the initial poke which you can request before your appointment!
Is the treatment reversible?
What is the cost?
The cost of our JUVÉDERM® fillers is determined by the amount of product used.
Pricing starts at $299 for a 1/2 syringe.
Check out our combined/promotional pricing!