COVID-19 UPDATESELEGANCE MEDICAL AESTHETICS
To our wonderful Elegance Medical Aesthetics family,
We are so happy to say that we are NOW OPEN FOR INJECTIONS! As of May 26, the Ministry of Health has granted health care professionals permission to proceed with nonessential medical services! To keep it short, this means that as a physician owned and operated medical practice, we are able to get back to work doing cosmetic injection treatments! We will be following the ministry guidelines/protocols and only injections will be offered to start.
HOW TO BOOK: We are now booking NEW appointments! We have contacted everyone that had cancelled appointments and those that had asked to be added to our waitlist. Voicemails we left for those that we couldn’t reach. To book an injections appointment please phone the clinic at 807-473-5520 or email us at email@example.com.
Other services such as laser treatments, peels, facials etc will be on pause for the time being. If you wish to be added to that cancellation list please let us know.
Our new Covid-19 Protocols:
* Clients are to arrive at their exact appointment time (If you are early, please wait in your car and please try to be on time)
* Clients are to arrive alone (Although we love seeing your kiddos or spouses, please keep them at home).
* Please phone the clinic when you arrive from your car to let us know that you are here. We will let you know if the waiting room is clear and has been sanitized before you enter the clinic.
* We will be screening every client for recent travel and current illness
* Follow-up appointments may be scheduled via text or email to reduce visit times
* Thorough sanitization with medical grade sanitizer between visits (normal protocol for us but we are increasing it even more so).
* Staff will be wearing PPE to ensure the utmost safety of our clients
If you are interested in purchasing any of our medical-grade skincare with FREE shipping, visit our online store HERE. We will now be offering clinic pickup. To reduce clinic foot traffic, we ask that orders be made through our website or over the phone. When you are ready to come and pick up your order, please phone us to when you arrive at the clinic. We will let you know if the waiting room is clear and sanitized for a quick and easy pickup.
We would like to express our respect and gratitude to our wonderful community who is putting forth so much effort to reduce the spread of this virus. As some of our team members are medical professionals themselves, we wish them and everyone else in that industry the very best as they continue to serve our community.
For updates regarding our clinic, you may join our mailing list at any time by sending us your email information HERE or keep an eye out on this page.
We want to thank each and every one of you that has supported us over these past few weeks of closure. Your online orders and eagerness to book in has meant the world. We are so excited to see your faces again! Thank you for your continued support!
The Elegance Medical Aesthetics Team